SEE POSITION BELOW
Part Time Job Opening for Dietary Aide/Universal Worker
Pawnee City Assisted Living is looking for an energetic individual to fulfill a need for Part-time Dietary Aide. This person will work as a universal worker some tasks include:
- Food preparation to include cooking/serving daily menu items that promote customer satisfaction.
- Ordering supplies and food needed for upcoming meals.
- Handling food and food storage operations per Nebraska Food and Safety guidelines and Pawnee City Assisted Living Policies.
- Cleaning kitchen, dining rooms, kitchen equipment and dish-washing area to include all dishes after each meal.
- Also, monthly deep cleaning. Other tasks related to kitchen preparation and cooking as trained.
- Universal tasks include helping with daily social activities, helping care-givers and med aides, miscellaneous cleaning, house-keeping and attending monthly staff meetings.
Apply today by coming in for an application. Our facility is located at 330 N. 12th St. in Pawnee City Nebraska.
Phone: 402-852-2055 Email: email@example.com
“Where Hometown Care and Caring Come Together”
Complete the application by filling in the blanks.
Instructions for submitting the application are at the top of the first page.