Pawnee City Assisted Living has twenty-two homelike apartments that you furnish as you wish. Amenities include a large theater, beauty shop, spa with whirlpool, cable, washers and dryers, 24-hour emergency call system, medication services, a beautiful dining room, and a private dining-room area that is used for church services.
Our staff will go out of their way to help you!
Amenities and Services
Number of Apartments
Smallest Square Footage
Largest Square Footage
- Spacious living room with fireplace and large television
- Beautiful dining room
- Family dining room available for special occasions
- Large TV room
- Beauty shop and spa with whirlpool tub
- Covered porch and screened porch
- Resident computer station
- Washers and dryers available
- Transportation available
- 24-hour staff
Types of Units Available
- Studio apartments
- One-bedroom units
- Apartments suitable for couples
Comfortable Living Units
- Homey apartments
- All units feature a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Personal climate control
- TV and telephone jacks (service charges may apply)
- Wireless Internet
- Spacious bathrooms
- Three nutritious meals per day plus scheduled snacks
- Assistance with activities of daily living and personal care, including bathing
- Assistance with administration of medication
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry
- Assistance in arranging physician and nursing care appointments
- Coordination of therapies, if needed (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
- Coordination of home health care needs
- Planned social and leisure activitie
We began with an idea and a dedicated group of representatives from Pawnee County organizations
Together, we claimed a building site, hired an architectural firm, and obtained federal funding.
12th Street, between B and C Streets, west of Premier Estates and northwest of Pawnee Village.
Funding from USDA
The cost of the facility was more than two million dollars, with the USDA providing the majority of the funding.
The USDA required local funding of $300,000 (from donations plus support from the Pawnee Development Corporation).
Pawnee City Assisted Living Project
Pawnee City Assisted Living, Inc, is a Nonprofit 501(c) 3 corporation.
Use arrows to the right and left or the dots near the bottom of each slide to move through the slides.
2014 Gill Group Market Study
Room/Beds Approved: 22 rooms
65% Medicaid Waiver: 15 rooms
35% Private Pay: 7 rooms
Construction Financing: $65,500
Total Construction: $2,785,500
USDA Loan: $2,786,500
Community Funding Needs
Soft Costs (1): $403,500
Working Capital (2): $237.000
Total Community Needs $640,000
(1) Soft Costs include but are not limited to contingencies of 5% – 7% of construction costs; Phase 1 environmental site assessment; Updated PAR development and/or any overages to be paid by PCAL.
(2) Working Capital is needed to support the facility during the first three years if income does not support operating costs.
Community Funding Needed
Total Project Costs: $3,427,000
USDA Loan: -$2,787,000
Local Funding: $640,000
PCDC Start-Up Refunded: -$150,000
PCDC Future Commitments: -$150,000
Release commitment of PCDC, and they are able to use committed dollars for other community development uses.
Increase Operating Reserves.
Increase building appearance, furnishings, staffing, etc., to appeal to prospective residents.
Reduce loan amount.
Interested In Supporting the Pawnee City Assisted Living Facility?
For more information about how you can help Pawnee City Assisted Living grow and improve, click the button below.